Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Hi, all!

Today I tried out the Valentine's Day rice krispies treat recipe I posted earlier in the week. I made them with Alex, the nine year old boy I nanny, and we had a great time! The recipe was perfect because it was so simple that Alex could basically make them by himself (of course I had to help him with melting the marshmallows.) I know it kind of defeats the purpose of a Valentine's Day themed recipe, but we used more than just pink food coloring. We made some treats pink, some red, and a few blue. Alex disagreed with me when I told him colors weren't gender-specific. Anyways, I hope plenty of you try out this recipe despite the fact that Valentine's Day has almost come and gone. Depending on the colors you use, you could make these for any holiday, or even just a for a delicious treat around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment